Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Soleil can't help the blubbering. She knows it had been hard for her dad to accept her and Luka aging up, and she had felt so selfish doing it after years of trying to be the perfect, patient daughter. While she has always known that her dad would support her in anything and everything she wanted to do, having it proven with something tangible and valuable is something very different. It feels like so much more than permission or acceptance, it feels like his blessing.

Pulling away with wet cheeks that she scrubs at, irritated by the immediate itchiness the same way she always has since she was a little girl, Soleil tries to quell the quivering in her lip as she affixes the most serious and determined expression she can manage to look into her dad's eyes - the same shade as her own. "I'll never take it off," she vows, and curses herself when her lip wobbles immediately after. "I-I promise," she hiccups, and drops her head back onto his shoulder to ride out the wave of her emotions. Sol grasps the back of Sah's shirt with both hands and wonders why she ever wanted to grow up in the first place. In all her adventuring, this is the best place she's ever found; nothing in the world can compare to the safety of her dad's arms around her.

- Fin <3
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
To keep you warm - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 10-02-2023, 04:51 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 11-23-2023, 12:22 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 11-27-2023, 01:27 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM