A Bloody Conclusion
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund finds himself standing straighter as the blood begins to move and the air wraps around him. Not out of unease, but out of a burst of confidence. Maybe one day he'll know why just being near Mother fills him with strength, but not today. She begins to speak, and the young Ancient considers her words. He did enjoy himself. The quest was a fun and challenging undertaking. Yes, part of it had been terrifying but overall, he doesn't regret it. "I did, Mother."

Mother's praise fills him with warmth and Edmund's tail curls happily, "Thank you." He shudders slightly at the odd tugging sensation, turning his head in the general direction of the bath. Turning back to Mother the young Ancient nods sharply, "I will." With a final bow of the head to the bowl and a curl of the lip he adds, "Thank you, Mother. I hope to see you soon."

When given permission to leave, the young Ancient turns and exits the shrine. Meeting up with Splat at the entrance, Edmund heads straight for the bath. Indulge himself, he will. It's about time he relaxes and celebrates the successful completion of his quest.

-{FIN}

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
A Bloody Conclusion - by Edmund - 09-27-2023, 06:33 PM
RE: A Bloody Conclusion - by Dygra - 10-01-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: A Bloody Conclusion - by Edmund - 10-02-2023, 04:25 PM