All the single ladies
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Online
Change author:
MP: 5720
The encounter with the Dreamwalker had shaken Tal, reminding him of his previous run-ins with some of Caido's more dangerous denizens. The creepy haunted house, the blazing giant in the Eye of Fire, the Banshee Queen... he'd only come close to death himself once, but others hadn't been so lucky.

Before he found himself neck-deep in hot water again, he figured he'd better prepare for trouble. Especially with Safrin gone and something terrible maybe on its way.

The courier padded into the much-loved Shrine in Snowcloak with Boreal leading the way. The dragon went around, sniffing the candles and checking for any previous edible offerings that might have been missed by a divine hand while Tal set his own offering down on the altar. In the spirit of Deepfrost he'd chosen a thick, short candle with pressed, dried flowers in the scented wax, that smelled like a field of spring blossoms when lit.

He also placed a plain silver ring on the altar, adjusting it to sit precisely in front of the candle before he took a breath and began his prayer.

"Hi, Frey. I hope it's okay, me comin' t'see you again so soon. I really appreciate all your help with my Dagger, but I've been doin' some thinkin' an' I was hopin' t'get somethin' more healy? For myself an' maybe anyone else I need to fix up in a hurry." His self-conscious scowl tugged up into more of a grin as Boreal ambled over and butted his shoulder encouragingly with her head. "I figure I can always pull a ring off an' slap it on someone's chest to heal 'em in a pinch, yeah?" Maybe not the most elegant of solutions, but then again this was Tal, and he was doing his best.

Turning in Level 10 Reward: mastered magical item given to you by your chosen deity

Messages In This Thread
All the single ladies - by Talyson - 10-01-2023, 05:51 PM
RE: All the single ladies - by Frey - 10-15-2023, 07:24 PM
RE: All the single ladies - by Talyson - 10-16-2023, 03:18 PM