the ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund gives a sharp nod, "Correct. Dygra is Mother. Maeve is Mum." It was the easiest way to distinguish his birth and rebirth mothers. A spark of pain appears in his eyes as he adds, "Mum and I still aren't exactly on the same page. We haven't sat down and talked everything through." The undercurrent of unease and unasked questions was nearly physical at times.

With a shake of his heat, the young Ancient refocuses on the impromptu lesson. He's always ready to gush about his Mother and his tail curls up happily. "Mother is incredible. She's powerful and generous." Fire from the central pillar of the bath dances in the bloody ripples as Edmund raises a hand from the depths and gestures to their surroundings. "The Climb is hers and the home of the Ancients. Just being here sets me at ease." The bath helps too.

His grin returning, Edmund lets the fire surge upward in a demonstration, "Ancients can wield fire." Letting the fire return to its normal height he reluctantly shrugs. "That's all that I'm aware of." It's entirely possible that there were other capabilities that he was yet unaware of. It's also a conscious decision to omit the mention of Glamour. Edmund trusts Sunjata but if that knowledge of that magic got around, any Ancients purposefully living in hiding might be put in danger. The young Ancient isn't aware of any such individuals but he's not going to be the one to out them.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in? - by Edmund - 10-20-2023, 02:19 AM