Stolen is just another kind of free

Age: 37 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: -- - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Andromeda
Rage, bright and brilliant and as red as her hair and tail, filled her. Jerky! This bullshit was over JERKY. This whole thing is over some stolen food? Not even something expensive. Andy couldn’t roll her eyes any harder. You risked your life, and apparently mine, over something that is free to all men citizens in the palace? That is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard in my life—

And they wanted to leave. Go, you coward. Andy moved out Kaiden’s way with a broad flourish of her tail. I’ve never met someone with so much audacity and idiocy all wrapped up in one creature. You have to stoop yourself to the actions of the landwalkers. They won’t miss it, you say. But we’re drowned in riches. The merfolk are not a suffering people, yet you swim around and squander. You’re nothing but a danger to yourself, with a head full of seaweed and silt and bullshit— Her arms crossed firmly over her bare chest as she gnashed her teeth at the shark, anger darkening her green eyes. Even with her glamour, the danger of her rage dampened the beauty of her face.

Messages In This Thread
Stolen is just another kind of free - by Kaiden - 10-06-2023, 04:07 PM
RE: Stolen is just another kind of free - by Andromeda - 11-26-2023, 02:23 PM