I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Any familiarity in their surroundings is swept away by the sensations and feelings of the present. The sand is soft and giving against her back, and Sunjata is warm and firm in contrast above her. Something primordial purrs in the back of her mind, pleased to be surrounded by him, to feel so protected and focused upon - like a shining jewel crowning a treasure hoard. It's a feeling of worship that mends the fractured pieces of her self-worth; as if the hands that trail up the outsides of her thighs, lifting her skirt and baring her skin to the warmth of the fire, are mending the physical tears with each pass of his palms.

Her legs come to slide around his hips, yearning to be closer as her fingers find the base of the horns that form from his scalp. The rumble of his possessiveness is a wave through her chest, and a preening coo echoes in her own throat to vibrate between their melded lips, happy to be a kept thing if it means being part of him forever. Yours, she vows, her own internal voice more feline than draconic. Fitting of the nails that sharpen slightly from the ends of her fingers as she pulls him closer, her own possessiveness on the heels of that sentiment. As you are mine. Mine, mine, mine. And the way she pulls him closer makes it clear she wants that proven, right here and right now.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 12:23 AM