I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
He follows over the edge not long after her, before oversensitivity can set in, though she isn't sure if she mourns that or not. There is a pleasurable aspect to being played with over and over, until her nerves spark and her limbs shake, torn between pushing into each touch and pulling away to beg for respite. Even the thought alone is enough to have her trembling, but it's a different kind of worship meant for a different kind of day. For now, feeling him shake and clench behind her, hands hard around her hips leaving imprints of his grip is more than enough.

Sweetness blossoms from the wreckage they've made of each other, and Ru leans backward into his embrace as he presses breathless, adoring kisses to the skin he'd previously marked with teeth and tongue. She turns her face just enough to brush her nose against his temple and the edge of his hairline, the hand that had been roughly holding the back of his head now softening into a caress that gently smooths out his sweat-damp hair. The other lays against his arm around her, thumb brushing over the backs of his knuckles.

"And you're a vision," she murmurs, content to feel him softening slowly within her, the slowing of their shared heartbeats. Craning enough to touch their lips together tenderly, her own smile just a little. Sex, the confirmation of her impending move, a home together...this night had been meant for him, but it has given her everything she could have wanted. I love you, Sunny. And the bond reinforces it with waves of exactly that, an outpouring of emotion that envelopes the both of them as surely as his wings.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 06:42 AM