Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
gaia
Stars are my dreams
Forests are my thoughts
Ocean is my heart, pounding my pulse
Music of my Soul

Grass was a familiar thing to feel under bare feet, but this was far from the grass that she was actually actually familiar with. And yes, of course she knew the difference. A mother always knew when she was separated from her creation.

She felt out of place, confused, but it wasn’t panic that she was met with - rather, curiosity. Burning curiosity.

The gentle wind nipped at her bare skin, and she was suddenly reminded that was was entirely, completely naked. Not that it bothered her. It was just a minor inconvenience that she would deal with when the time came. The first order or business was to find out where in the world she was! This wasn’t Earth. This wasn’t world. This was new, strange, foreign. And though the woman was a wild and ethereal beauty, there was still the matter of what the everloving fuck dared to tear her from her creation and bring her here.

Gaia walked through the Glade, a brow lifted with dark eyes roaming the area and taking in the new sights. They were beautiful, and she wondered who she had to compliment for the creation.

“Hello?” She called out, trying and failing to sense anyone nearby. That loss of connection was also new, and she wasn’t so sure that she liked it... “Is anyone there?”

Messages In This Thread
A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 04-01-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-05-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-10-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM