A Whole New World [OPEN]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
In many ways, Phoebe was this woman's opposite. Where she was voluptuous as full, Phoebe was lithe and delicate. Where she was dark, Phoebe was light, where her hair curled in tight, dark coils towards the sky, Phoebe's fell in soft golden waves down her back. But when Phoebe realized how everything this woman possessed was on display, her eyes widened. "Oh my, whatever happened to your clothes? Here please, take this..." she said, quickly shucking off the light jacket she had decided to wear. It was much cooler in the mornings still.

The blonde would help the woman into the jacket if allowed. "Corinth? I'm sorry to inform you but the world from which you came is in your past. This is Caido, and Corinth does not exist here." she said gently. By now she was well used to breaking this news. "But don't worry, you are not alone. There are many of us that have been pulled from our home worlds to here, those born here call people like you and me Outlanders. I'm Phoebe." she chattered happily, keeping her tone light and chipper.

Gaia
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 04-01-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-05-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-10-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM