Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
gaia
Stars are my dreams
Forests are my thoughts
Ocean is my heart, pounding my pulse
Music of my Soul

At the girl’s reaction to her nakedness, Gaia simply lifted her brows. Never had it really been a problem before for her to be on display, but apparently things were different here in more than just her own lack of power. However, it was against the former goddess’ intentions to make anyone feel uncomfortable around her. Hells, she was was actually supposed to give people the opposite feeling, so she accepted the jacket with a small smile and shrugged it on, covering herself with as much modesty as the jacket allowed.

Her brows furrowed gently, listening to the girl speak. Caido? That wasn’t… She had never created such a place… How was it that she could be there now if it was place that didn’t even exist?

However, as Phoebe introduced herself, the woman’s eyes widened, her breath leaving her suddenly. “Phoebe?” She breathed, stepping closer. “Oh, thank goodness.” The woman closed the distance between them and would wrap her arms around the girl tightly, a warm energy exuding from her eyes. When she pulled away, her hand would touch her cheek gently, sentiment dripping from her smile. “You’ve changed upon coming here, my daughter. Still as beautiful as ever.”

Messages In This Thread
A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 04-01-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-05-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-10-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM