i know that it's delicate
For Danta <3
Raelyn Morrissey
Animal Trainer

Age: 25 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And there's so much that I can't touch
You're all I want, but it's not enough this time
The Dusklight was busy - not a surprise for LongNight. After all, what else was the Hollowed Grounds supposed to do to while away the darkness? The night was long and full of terrors, and the Dusklight - and other establishments like it - were there to give people an escape, if only for a little while.

Raelyn strode through the front doors, leaving her most trusted dog, Malice, in a down-stay outside. On another day, perhaps she would be looking for an escape from the boredom and monotony of life in LongNight, when everything seemed to be placed on hold as the world waited for the sun to shine once more, but today, she was looking for Dantalion. She had a business proposition, and she'd heard that this was the best place to find the Ancient, especially in the cold of Deepfrost.

She asked for him at the bar, then ordered a whiskey sour while she waited. Her blue eyes scanned the bar, people watching, when a ruckus in the corner caught her eye. A particularly drunken patron was getting a little rough with another, and it looked to be escalating. A quick look around showed no sign of security, and so Raelyn pushed off the bar, drink in hand, and meandered over to where the fight was brewing.

With a sharp whistle, she summoned Mal from outside; the dog appeared instantly at her side, and with a carefully trained hand motion, she indicated trouble. Mal bared his teeth in a silent snarl, eyeing the patrons warily. At a simple command, he would attack. With a charming smile, she looked over the two patrons, who had frozen at the sound of her whistle, and tutted. "I'd leave, if I were you. I'd hate to bloody the floor."
And all the pages are just slipping through my hands
And I'm so scared of how this ends
Raelyn

Messages In This Thread
i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 10-21-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-01-2023, 10:06 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-02-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-02-2023, 08:58 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-03-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-03-2023, 08:30 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-07-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-11-2023, 07:06 PM