Training [SE] Destruction is a healthy coping mechanism
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah tsked and rolled his eyes, "Sure, like you were wanted." The Voice had been desperate but not that desperate. At least that's what the Wild Thunder told himself to soothe his ego. But seeing Talyson cradle his wrist gave the Wild Thunder pause. One that left him completely vulnerable to Boreal's righteous attack. The dragon slammed into him and Sah went down with a huff as all of the air was knocked from his lungs. Pushing himself up, he spit out a mouthful of mud. "Boreal!" Letting out an indignant laugh, he half-heartedly tried to nudge her away. Her efforts to clean his face were appreciated although dragon spit was going to be harder to wipe off later than mud.

Lilly's tail wagging in agreement with Boreal was the only cue Tal would get. The wolf raced ahead, and body slammed the courier in an effort to knock him onto his back. The clever she-wolf made sure to do so in a way where he wouldn't try to catch his weigh with his injured wrist. Letting out concerned yips and rumbles, Lilly set about licking the worst of the mud off of Talyson's face and pushing her snout into his chest to demand ear rubs.

Meanwhile Pad watched the madness with a tilted head, trying to decide if it was better to risk Lilly and Boreal's wrath and bite Talyson or go help Sah.
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Destruction is a healthy coping mechanism - by Sah - 12-01-2023, 07:33 PM