[se] slithered here from Eden
Naturalist

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 0 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Dark side, you can see through my dark side
Spitfire, you can handle me
"The desert is wondrous, isn't it?" Poppy murmurs warmly, wstching a trickle of crystalline sand flow up to her fingers. Like a reverse waterfall the rivulet ascends, rising up in defiance of gravity to nestle in her hand. The naturalist brings it to her face, thumb spreading the grains across the landscape of her palm. What does she see in the shimmering dirt, the long-since-crushed stones and fragments of bones?

Hard hand turns over and the sand spills out, vanishing into its brethren like water in the sea.

"Interesting." From her pack well-worn notebook appears, pen tucked in its pages. She opens it up and scratches out notes in a spidery shorthand utterly incomprehensible to anyone else.

The book slips back into one of the many pockets of her pack. Poppy peers across the pale expanse, hand raised up to shield her eyes. "Yes. Must be." She glances back and up toward Sunjata, copper ponytail spilling over her shoulder. It's her first time truly acknowledging him in some minutes, and her eyes take a moment to focus on his. "Based on the sand, I'm confident there's tainted growth nearby."

Excitement glitters in her honey gaze, casts her freckled face with an eager glow. Sure, the new plants seem rather hostile, but they're new. Surely the Flood,  an acolyte of Frey, must find that fascinating. It's the reason she asked him along, after all.

That, and dragon back being a much more efficient means of travel than taking a horse and cart.
Persephone
Fault lines, you just dance on my fault lines
Landmine, you can handle me

Messages In This Thread
[se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-04-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-06-2023, 08:11 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-11-2023, 11:59 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-16-2023, 05:16 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-19-2023, 10:35 PM