[se] slithered here from Eden
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i came from a broken home, so look at all my broken bones
count me in, but count me out, i know what this is about //
The wait is heard precisely at the right moment, Sunjata’s hand twitching from where he’s nearly started to reach out for it. His hand withdraws and he inspects it further, listening to hear the scratching of Poppy’s pen across her notebook as she jots down notes and sketches of it. “Hm.” He murmurs unhelpfully, looking over at her as she continues to speak, as if igniting a memory in the back of his mind of a variety of letters sent around. The mention of the blight has an uncomfortable shiver running down his spine, recalling the black blood that had seemed to leak out of any wounds he'd sustained in that time.

And he couldn't forget the irrationality then, either.

There are other mutations already.” Sunjata informs her, brow pinching as he looks back to the flowers and uses that hand to instead rake through his hair. “There’s a problem with one of the plants in Halo. And each lived in region so far seems to be experiencing strange weather.” Perhaps this flower might be worth mentioning in a letter back to Deimos.

Perhaps he should check King’s End for anything off as well, just in case before he reports back. He’s sure the least amount of letters Deimos receives from him, the better it likely is.
the flood
// i'm the next, so get in line
just let me have my fucking time //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-04-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-06-2023, 08:11 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-11-2023, 11:59 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Persephone - 11-16-2023, 05:16 PM
RE: [se] slithered here from Eden - by Sunjata - 11-19-2023, 10:35 PM