[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caiside
The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have places to see
And miles to go before I sleep

Caiside is glad for the few moments of solitude he has while grabbing the brooms, if only so he can get his reaction under control. Four different worlds? It seems completely unimaginable, considering how much difficulty he had had with just one shift. At a certain point, he’d have to wonder what kind of crime he’d committed to be so reviled by every place he stopped, though that was a train of bought he stopped rather sharply. He did already know that feeling, albeit on a much smaller scale, and he knew what crime had brought it along. He wondered if Kiada has the comfort of knowing why.

Returning to the street, brooms in hand, Caiside offers one to Kiada and begins the task of sweeping the street clean. He is, admittedly, more than a little distracted by Kiadas continuing explanation. ”I can’t imagine what the other worlds must have been like, if this is the easiest.” He said with a chuckle, pausing and resting his chin on the broom handle. ”It must be nice to have found some simplicity here. I would say I’m jealous, but... honestly I would rather not be here at all, whether it’s a good chance or not.” The smile clung to his lips still, despite the melancholy tone his voice had taken on.

”I was ripped away at a very... inconvenient time.” Caiside explained lightly, returning to his task, if only so he could focus his eyes anywhere other than his companion. ”Not that I haven’t... met people, and learned things, but I would still rather be home.” He wasn’t though, and his experience wasn’t unique. That was probably the most difficult realization for him to swallow. He was no longer special.

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM