[se] ash coating our hands
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Whoa, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all go down
It should’ve come as no surprise to him that for all his ice, her fire rose, and with it came all the misunderstandings, acrimony, and hurt. There were brief moments where he felt the familiar, primordial walls beginning to clamber and climb around his feet, through his limbs, along his chest, armored and steeled and forged for the vicious onslaught; and all because he’d dared to call her out on how she regarded the ones who loved her.

His jaw clenched and teeth bit down multiple courses of vitriol; head shaking, the depths of his piercing gaze landing on her, all the spewed vehemence, all the galvanized hostility. “That is not what I said,” but it’d already been taken down rubbled roads and tread paths, and he didn’t see a way out on this one – not now, not when they were so at odds with one another. “It is because of Sunjata that we are having this conversation. You choose to look past everything he has done to you, and others, and I do not.” Noah had naught to do with the notions, and so he didn’t bother addressing it. “I did not say you were taking away from them. I stated you are treating them as if they exist to comfort you, when Sunjata inevitably wrongs and hurts you.” Again, he wanted to add, but didn’t bother. The course of the contexts had been more than enough now.

She could hiss and spew and fight all she wanted – the point would still be made, and the die cast, and they’d have to settle on the line of transgressions buried in the sand. He was not a creature to forget; especially when it had affected a loved one, her, so deeply. “I have no reason to forgive him.”

The pain countered on both sides, and the Sword knew they’d drawn losses; too maimed, too marred, too many lacerations on both wounded ends to bother persisting. “We are not going to find any agreements today,” and he hefted his bag of holding higher along his shoulder, giving her one last look. “I can take it from here,” before advancing towards the plant they’d been seeking before multitudes came savagely undone; the beat of his pulse coursing through his spine. There might’ve been more words, but they’d been stretched thin in the shadows of the dusk; too bitterly laden.

{FIN}
Yeah but for the fall—oh, my—
Do you dare to look them right in the eyes?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
[se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-07-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-14-2023, 05:53 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-15-2023, 12:41 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-22-2023, 03:28 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-22-2023, 12:34 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-27-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-27-2023, 09:50 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 12:53 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 12-01-2023, 12:02 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 12-03-2023, 03:02 AM