not one for social constructs
For Koa and Ludo
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Boys workin' on empty
Is that the kinda way to face the burning heat?
Koa'd half expected Melita to decide he was not, in fact, invited along, and so it is with no small bemusement that he accompanies her to the shrine. He's brought his own gift for the mercurial herald: a set of wooden nesting dolls, each one painted like a different ghost. He sets it beside the Honeybee's xylophone and takes a healthy step back, landing somewhere behind Mel's right shoulder - in deference, not because he's hiding behind the redhead.

Definitely not.

Picking up on Mel's cue (and none too happy about it), Koa clears his throat. "We, uh, were hoping you could tell us about the big crater in King's End. And the weird plants popping up. If there's danger coming, we want to be ready." And if this is all an elaborate prank played on Safrin, well, the young Dragoon can certainly get behind some celestial mischief from time to time.

Citizenship ability: With so many favoured in one place, fickle spirits tend to leave you alone. You cannot be cursed when visiting a shrine by a spirit.
Koa Carpenter
I just think about my baby
I'm so full of love I could barely eat

Messages In This Thread
not one for social constructs - by Melita - 11-21-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Koa - 11-22-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Ludo - 11-30-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Melita - 11-30-2023, 10:18 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Koa - 12-01-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Ludo - 12-02-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Melita - 12-02-2023, 03:31 PM