so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Soh listened with her head tilted to one side, a war raging in her silver eyes. To her credit, she didn't let go of Flora's hand - not even when her friend lifted the wine glass for a healthy sip, nor when she revealed her history with Koa, nor when she let slip that they'd been together recently. It was none of Soh's business what Koa had been doing - they weren't together, after all - but she couldn't help the sting of jealousy that Flora had gotten something from Koa that Soh hadn't.

She had so many questions, none of which were appropriate for this conversation. When? How many times? Was it good? A flush heated her cheeks. It didn't matter how close she and Flora were, there were just some things that Soh couldn't bring herself to ask.

Because, just like Flora, Soh couldn't imagine a world in which Koa would choose her. Why would he? Flora was beautiful, and smart, and ambitious, and confident, and so many things that Soh had never been. She studied Flora through concerned eyes as she downed more wine. "Flora, you know I'd do anything for you, right?" she asked, setting her own glass aside to grasp her friend's hands. "I've already had a chance with Koa, and I messed it up. He deserves better than that. And you deserve to be happy. And, you know, if that's with each other, then just say the word."
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Sohalia - 11-28-2023, 10:52 PM