in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
cordelia
It's an unexpected blow after everything they'd gone through. The vows that they just made after failing to uphold them in the first place. By Vi's strength I will cherish and protect you. His words ring through her mind again and again. It would be like him to do this if he thought it would protect her or the twins. However, it didn't change the hurt that roared through her. The betrayal she felt was acute.

Sah's words barely reach her through the buzzing in her ears, but it doesn't stop her from trying to listen to her cousin. Noah must have had a reason. No matter how ill-conceived it was. Still, it didn't change the fact that he had actively deceived her. That he had gone so far as to tell others yet keep it from her.

"Bad intentions or not, Sah... He lied to me. Kept something about our children from me." Cordelia can't help the growl that's edged into her words, barely restraining herself as all of the worst case scenarios roll through her head. "What if I had gone to Stormbreak for something before it was safe for them to enter and they had been turned to stone in my arms, huh? What of it then?" Sure, that was an extreme. A worst case scenario. The Attuned had never set foot in Stormbreak in the entirety of her life, but it still didn't change that it could have happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Cordelia - 12-05-2023, 12:44 PM