With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet
Wedding~
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
Whatever here that's left of me
Is yours just as it was
Blessings came on eaves and dawns; a flurry of activity for promises and unions. Quiet and nestled settings, full of their own convictions, contorted themselves in rapt aplomb – greenhouse pathways, soothed and settled by the glows of lantern light, adorned in fixtures of memories and those gone, but never forgotten. Seating was arranged for the few invited, tight-knit and clustered in their shelter and sanctum, with room for watery roamers nearby in the conservatory’s pool. Emblems of interlacing metal shown them for familial efforts, Rexanna, Samuel, and other faces and souls that simply couldn’t be here, tied amidst the elongated trellises and the interlaced column work of flowers and hues. Natural finery, branched and woven from Halovian pursuits, ensured some measure of tradition – but the Sword and Evergreen had always done things their own way, and so too would this ceremony follow in their footsteps of steadfastness and stalwart interludes.

They’d already spent the better part of the morning assembling themselves and getting ready; neither bothered by a formality of not seeing one another before formalities. Instead, they dressed and dined and wore those restless edges together, and did so once more as the rest of their friends and family gathered; a nod given to Hotaru, Kiada, and Alys, before some nervous rumble began again.

Standing amidst the front though left the residual nerves tucked into his ribcage, the result of many days spent in full view and attention, and more than once Deimos counted the long, slow breaths intermingling through his lungs. Fingers traced lightly over the rings in his pockets, waiting for the exact moment for Evie to make her way down their makeshift aisle.

And when she began, the rest of the apprehension melted and pooled away, encouraging the depths of his boyish smile and piercing stare to segment entirely on her. For moments like these, conjured and carved solely for them.
I'm set alight
And I blink inside your blinding light

Messages In This Thread
With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet - by Deimos - 12-01-2023, 10:14 PM