With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet
Wedding~
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
And it's a promise I'm making to you
Though nobody will know it for a time, this will be the last time she hears that version of her name from his lips, and it feels as if any shackles holding her to an old and painful past shatter into nothingness as she takes her first step into this beautiful new life. A life they’ve built with their own hands, shaping and stubbornly carving out space for their own bit of peace and happiness. Creating a family out of love instead of lineage.

His laughter is the perfect prelude to their first kiss as newlyweds, for it was the sound she chased well before she knew she was in love with him. Evie chases it again now, arms coming up to wrap around his neck until any space between them is eradicated, pressing her lips to his and reveling in the small wave of cheers that go up around them. She pours every liquid piece of her heart into the space between their lips; and when they finally part, she doesn’t hesitate in kissing him immediately a second time.

Just for good measure.

- Fin <333
Whatever may come, your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet - by Evie - 12-04-2023, 10:14 PM