catching my death
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Don't try to wake me up
Even if the sun really does come out tomorrow
Soh didn't know why she'd bothered to bring a journal.

Mapping was supposed to be a calming exercise, something that brought her joy. But just now, her lines were jagged and choppy, her shading was oof, and she just couldn't get the angles right. It made sense. Nothing else was going right, so why should this be any different.

Finally fed up with the shoddy workmanship - which, admittedly, was probably not helped by the occasional choked sob that wracked her frame - Soh threw the notebook towards the nearest tree as hard as she could. It struck with a loud crack! and fell to lay motionless among the gnarled roots.

Soh pulled her knees to her chest and buried her head in her knees. Gods, what was she doing? She'd left home to check on Jude and, when faced with his loathing, she'd fled to hide in the woods. Selfish, Jude's voice whispered insidiously in the back of her mind. Coward.

But she just couldn't face it, the normalcy of day-to-day life as Stormbreak's Heart. She was sick of it, sick of all the responsibilities and expectations, sick of trying to be someone who she clearly was not. She'd made such a mess of her relationships. What if she made a mess of Stormbreak, too?
Don't believe anything you say anymore
In the morn, in the morning

Messages In This Thread
catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-08-2023, 10:49 PM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-09-2023, 12:51 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-09-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-17-2023, 09:02 AM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-20-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-28-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 01-02-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 03:40 AM