{se} far from softly spoken
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Edmund is hyperaware of Soleil's breach into his personal space and his fingers pause for a moment on the strings. It's one part tension of having someone so close to his neck and at his back where it's harder to defend himself. But it's also because even though he trusts Soleil as a friend, normally only family gets that close if it's a benign interaction. Yet the Ancient relaxes before he can even fully tense up, secure in the knowledge that the sunny woman won't harm him.

Returning to finish untangling the strings, Edmund listens as his friend speaks. "I see. I believe you're correct that Mother won't Attune anyone. Asking for such a thing from her means asking to become an Ancient." He glances over his shoulder to consider Soleil, his brow furrowing slightly. "I'm not sure if that's something that you would want. The Ancient bloodlust is...intense. Especially when you first turn." Milo's face flashes through his mind and he shoves the image down with what was becoming practiced ease.

Edmund's lips twitch into a small smile as he finally untangles the kites, "Although I wouldn't mind having you for a sister." The conversation continues to flow easily as the duo flies their kites. When a brief lull in the weather comes, they take the opportunity to head to the shrine. Leaving Soleil at the entrance, Edmund waits patiently, hoping that Mother accepts her prayer.

-{FIN}

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
{se} far from softly spoken - by Soleil - 12-03-2023, 08:33 AM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Edmund - 12-03-2023, 11:21 PM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Edmund - 12-14-2023, 03:19 AM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Soleil - 12-17-2023, 09:46 AM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Edmund - 12-20-2023, 03:02 PM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Soleil - 12-26-2023, 06:12 PM
RE: {se} far from softly spoken - by Edmund - 12-28-2023, 12:02 AM