Mini Event For which your soul has always yearned
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
they say love is a journey, and I promise that I'll never leave
Hand-in-hand, petals still clinging stubbornly in their hair, Evie and Deimos arrive at their reception to a swell of noise and cheer. Popper explode, sending confetti into the air. People raise their glasses - the first of many - and every eye seems to be on the newlyweds as they arrive at the beginnings of a celebration dedicated to the Wardens of Halo and their happiness.

Laughing brightly, flanked by the wonderful women who had attended the private ceremony and her beloved at her side, Evie’s cheeks are pink and radiant as she waves a hand to try and quell the noise for a brief moment. Even so, she lifts her voice loud, baffled and honored by the amount of faces she sees. “Thank you all for coming! I promise we will do our best to say hello to everyone, but while we do, please enjoy everything we have set up to your heart’s content!” The giant bonfire center to the party illuminates long tables filled with food and an array of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Live music plays quietly, sure to fill the area with sound the moment she is done speaking. A stage area for dancing covers the cobblestone near the musicians, ensuring there was something for everyone to do.

“We’re married! Let’s celebrate!” It’s a joyous cry, one that is met with a resounding swell in response, and Evie’s laughter is swallowed up by the shared happiness of all the people who had cared enough to attend. Even so, as she turns to Deimos at her side, trusting he will take them somewhere first, it’s clear she still has eyes only for him.

- - -

Welcome to the Mini Event celebrating Deimos and Evie’s wedding! There’s food, drinks, dancing, music, and a giant bonfire.

Everyone is welcome, including any visitors from outside of Halo!
When it's all too heavy to carry, Remember this moment with me

Messages In This Thread
For which your soul has always yearned - by Evie - 12-04-2023, 10:30 PM