Mini Event For which your soul has always yearned
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU

It doesn't take much to keep from crossing paths with Ronin in a crowd this large, but even if she had been forced to, Hotaru is already blessed enough to have been invited to participate in and witness the intimate ceremony preceding the celebration. She takes one hand each of the new married couple and kisses both of their cheeks when she finds a good moment to step close and take their time for herself for a while, smiling brightly to see them both radiating such pure happiness.

"I'm so happy for you both. If you want to slip away early, Alys and I have a distraction planned," she assures with a grin, having eagerly joined the crusade when she'd heard about it from her friend. Aside from having sewn the dress and suit for the lovely couple, Hotaru has her own gift to give - though it was too large to bother taking up their hands with at a party. "I left my gift boxed on your front porch. Tell me what you think of it, okay?" It was a quilt made out of garments from those loved and lost, pieces of their wedding garb, and handwritten notes on fabric from those still present. It would keep them warm and help bless their house with memories of loved ones.

Turning, Ru signals to Alys to begin preparing their distraction, ready to cover their disappearance as soon as they gave the word. But not before one final squeeze of their hands and a fervent congratulations, heart brimming with love and happiness for the two of them.

- Fin!
Oh, drunken gods of slaughter
You know I've always been your favorite daughter
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
For which your soul has always yearned - by Evie - 12-04-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: For which your soul has always yearned - by Hotaru - 01-15-2024, 01:13 AM