Watching stars fall over our heads
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Aidon senses Jude at the door before he even knocks, having caught his scent through the rain as he was coming down the worn street, but Maeve is too focused on the dinner she's preparing to pay her bondmate much mind. Even as he flashes images of Jude in her head. "I know... I miss him, too." Assuming that the dragon was simply expressing his desire for her son to visit.

She's barely finished with the thought before there is a knock at the door, causing her to jump, pulse ratcheting up as her scalp prickles. Eyes flicking over to Aidon and noting his clear lack of concern, the Nightshade pushes the feeling of unease down, wiping her hands clean before she's opening her door.

Her jade eyes widen at the sight of her youngest son darkening her doorstep. The unease shifting into concern as she reaches forward, fingers barely brushing across his cheek, "Oh... Ma chérie... What happened?" She whispers, feeling her own throat grow tight before she's ushering him inside, arms circling around him as she pulls him into her embrace. Her blood quickens through her veins, driving her in a way she's not felt in some time, urging her to seek out whoever hurt her boy. She'd have their heads.

Aidon pushes the door closed with a clawed foot, circling their legs as Maeve brushes her fingers through his hair, "Parle-moi, mon soleil. Dis-moi ce qui s'est passé. S'il te plaît..." Her words are murmured against the top of his curls, lips pressing a gentle kiss to his crown as she cradles him close.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death

Messages In This Thread
Watching stars fall over our heads - by Jude - 12-05-2023, 08:41 PM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Maeve - 12-05-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Jude - 12-05-2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Maeve - 12-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Jude - 12-06-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Maeve - 12-06-2023, 02:51 AM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Jude - 12-17-2023, 09:56 AM
RE: Watching stars fall over our heads - by Maeve - 12-23-2023, 01:47 PM