the young and indignant
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
as I watch the foaming breakers
when the tide comes rushing in
Hotaru only raises a brow at the spitfire's continued fight, almost amused to watch her dig her grave deeper by the moment. It may only infuriate her more, but her lips twitch into a half-smile, plain to see. "Oh, I've never cared if the Academy is serious," she sighs almost whimsically, though her hand never leaves the girl's shoulder. It tightens and she turns her slightly so she can make eye-contact, tapping into her magic as she commands, "Do not speak." Her compulsion takes hold with ease, the girl's strength more willful than actualized.

With the floor to herself now, Hotaru's face falls, serious and sharp. "You were barred from the training because it was too dangerous for you to handle. See how you can't fight my magic? You wouldn't stand a chance - and I know that because it's my job to know what you can and cannot handle as your Headmistress." Despite how firm her voice is, there is a distinct absence of anger or frustration, only a gravitas of sincerity to impress the importance of this upon the young woman.

"Now, I don't intend to punish you - though I certainly could," she warns sharply, eyes flinty for a moment. "If you are this intent on training, then I hope you are prepared for personal lessons with me - starting tomorrow." If the girl intends to court her ire over a lack of training, Hotaru will give her plenty of it. When she is exhausted and spent on the training room floor, maybe she will regret her actions.

Glancing intentionally at the egg-splattered wall, she lets her compulsion fade away, allowing the girl to speak. "However, if you don't clean that wall right now? You can consider the offer null, and you'll be banned from the Academy for a minimum of two years." The choice may seem like it's hers, but with Ru's hand on her shoulder, she'll ensure the girl cleans the wall one way or another. She simply wants to give her one last chance.
I will contemplate my lifetime
with its virtues and its sins
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
the young and indignant - by NPC - 12-20-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 12-28-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-02-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-07-2024, 04:03 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-14-2024, 01:48 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:25 AM