the young and indignant
Hotaru

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone
She fought. Like a rapid dog caught in a corner. Like a deranged devil with no other choice. Her will hardened like mageglass and she writhed mentally against the Valkyrie’s compulsion. The rebellious teen's eyes flared with defiance even as Hotaru tightened her grip. The command to silence stung, but beneath her fiery exterior, frustration simmered. Hotaru's revelation about the danger only fueled the flames.

The prospect of personal lessons from the Headmistress barely fazed her. Bring it on she thought, unyielding. Yet, the mention of cleaning the egg-splattered wall cut through her bravado. Her heart flickered and then, suddenly, she screamed. The sound boomed and echoed and a flare of power burst around her. The rest of the eggs went smashing across ice and cement, an obvious display of rage-fueled, uncontrolled telekinesis.

A moment of hesitation flickered in her eyes, a subtle acknowledgment of the challenge. [say]"Fine, I'll clean your precious wall,"[/say] she finally shot back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. As the girl begrudgingly approached the wall, she couldn't help but wonder if the rebellious act was worth the impending exhaustion of personal training sessions with Hotaru. The choice might seem like hers, but with the lingering presence of Hotaru's hand, compliance felt inevitable, if begrudgingly given.

I crashed my car into the bridge

Messages In This Thread
the young and indignant - by NPC - 12-20-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 12-28-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-02-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-07-2024, 04:03 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-14-2024, 01:48 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:25 AM