Dee Ashenheath
Hunter / Gatherer

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: imi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ashenheath
“I wouldn’t advise staying there” Dee shot a withering glance into the shrine, her nose wrinkling at the smell as she leaned against the wall, all the while picking the dirt out from under her nails with a small, roughly made, arrow. The plan had been to pick up some supplies from around the ruins and eventually find her way back to the makeshift home Faolan had left her inside the Domiciles. Except, the ruins weren’t as empty as they used to be. Some strange folk had arrived from… somewhere. Though Gods only knows how, so far as Dee knew, outlanders were almost unheard of. Almost. That the ruins no longer looked deserted made Dee feel uneasy, she had spent her life inside this bubble—who were these folk? Who came seemingly out of nowhere, making noise and… decorating.

She rubbed at her neck, putting the arrow back and regarded the stranger.
“Maybe they don’t like what you’ve done with the place” she shrugged, her voice echoing, whilst gesturing with her hand to mean the Temple. If they were looking for the Old Gods, well, they’d be a while. So far as Dee knew, Vi, Mort and Rae hadn’t been seen in a good long while, but that didn’t mean they weren’t here. Perhaps these outsiders were a signal for change, that, or the Hollowed Grounds were about to get a lot more crowded.

Shifting off the wall, adjusting the straps of her small pack strewn across her back, she made to leave, but thought better of it. Curiosity defeating the indifference she normally felt. She couldn’t really see the person she was talking to, though he looked tall and his boots were fur lined. It couldn’t hurt to ask, right?
“Who are you?” she rather blurted, only to start coughing on the vile smell.

nobody teaches you how to reminisce, nobody teaches you to hurt like this
bg | mario taferner @unsplash

Messages In This Thread
(OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Enigma - 11-06-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Random Event - 11-07-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Enigma - 11-07-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Dee - 11-14-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Enigma - 11-15-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Dee - 11-19-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: (OPEN) I'm a Believer - by Enigma - 11-24-2018, 08:19 PM