the edges drop away
For Evie
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
His citizens would always come first and foremost, but they were within reach, while the rest of the world was not – letters had only been a singular solace in striving to ensure Caido’s ends had been contacted. And while it had been some time since he’d been properly overwhelmed, he could feel the edges sinking and clustering together, the weight on broad shoulders suddenly very heavy, uncertain if whatever they were striving for would be enough –

The spiraling machinations ceased at her words, and he took a large breath, a strangled sort of gasp in his chest. “Okay,” was another whisper, striving to set the calm back into his own stormy, mercurial mind, on better things and her and pieces that weren’t fractured or so wholly out of place. He didn’t lean in any further, not wishing to place more burdens, but stayed, still, and that seemed to be enough for the moment. His eyes went to her hands in the dark, fingers grasping and clenching, thresholds for balance and support, only pausing at her next set of statements.

He swallowed down another staggering and oppressive notion; collecting all the refrains and painting them in resolute notions for the back of his mind. Not his fault. No regrets. A staccato anthem, placed along the faultlines and doubts and hordes of transgressions. An old refrain almost clamored over his tongue again (the primordial I do not deserve you), except this time he smothered it down with all the other harsh reminders, holding steady in grounded gazes. “So we will weather it together,” first and foremost. “I love you,” the second, and the ease of withdrawing the heartache settled somewhere in his lungs. “Then I will only apologize for the unknown.” And what might come of it. “But Halo is strong, and so are we.”
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
the edges drop away - by Deimos - 12-28-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Evie - 12-28-2023, 06:33 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Deimos - 12-28-2023, 06:49 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Evie - 12-28-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Deimos - 12-28-2023, 08:19 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Evie - 12-28-2023, 08:56 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Deimos - 12-28-2023, 09:39 PM
RE: the edges drop away - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 12:57 AM
RE: the edges drop away - by Deimos - 12-29-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: the edges drop away - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 05:02 AM