the devil's in the details
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I know I'm asking too much
And I know I'm taking control
Sohalia waited for her advisors, bustling about the office and setting out tea and biscuits on the conference table beside the hearth. A fire crackled merrily despite the warm weather, all the better to dispel the incessant damp that had plagued Stormbreak all season long. Sohalia narrowed her eyes at the sight out the window - at the haze of rain, the flash of lightning - that had been their endless companion these long weeks.

She greeted each of her advisors as they arrived, grateful to them all for braving the weather - and particularly grateful to Anju, for having recently talked some sense into her in the Wilds. So it was that she began their meeting with a renewed sense of purpose and clarity.

"We've received word that Safrin was unable to stop the unnamed threat that moves against us," she said after their group had settled around the conference table. She folded her hands before her on the table. "With that in mind, I believe it would be a good idea to continue to focus on training our forces. What do you think?"
But a heart that's not worth breaking
Isn't worth much, not at all
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
the devil's in the details - by Sohalia - 12-28-2023, 11:13 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Anju - 12-28-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Lena - 12-28-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Everest - 12-29-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Sohalia - 12-30-2023, 03:05 AM