the devil's in the details
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I know I'm asking too much
And I know I'm taking control
Sohalia smiled at Anju as the woman settled nearby. She was grateful for what her Captain had done that day in the Oerwoud. She'd been doing better since then, since she'd decided to focus on her leadership. Even if it meant ignoring her personal life. Even if ignoring her problems wasn't the healthiest way to deal with them.

"Excellent," said the young woman, making a note on a sheet of paper she'd brought over from her desk. "Then we're all agreed. And yes - we should definitely focus on our regional quest. We'll get our tasks underway as soon as possible." She paused, biting her lip, trying to think of any other matters for the group. "I've posted notices warning our people, but I wonder if it's enough. Do you think we should advise people to stay in Stormbreak until we know more? It's one thing to defend our borders, but for anyone out in the Wilds..."

They chatted on into the evening, trying their best to plan, never knowing that for all their attempts, they would fall short.

-FIN-
But a heart that's not worth breaking
Isn't worth much, not at all
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
the devil's in the details - by Sohalia - 12-28-2023, 11:13 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Anju - 12-28-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Lena - 12-28-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Everest - 12-29-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: the devil's in the details - by Sohalia - 12-30-2023, 03:05 AM