{RQ} suspend your disbelief
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Despite the news of Safrin looming over the Evergreen’s shoulders, she is determined to make this task for their quest fun. Alys had supported her on her most important day, and while Evie hopes giving her the apothecary balances that somehow, it also makes her realize (with no small amount of chagrin) that perhaps she has gotten rusty and forgotten how to make friends. So today she just wants to unwind and do some good old fashioned bonding.

Armed with an icebox, magic, and determined cheer, Evie picks out a good spot in full view of the sun and sets down the icebox to turn to Alys with a smile. “So I’m open to ideas, but since catching rainbows is an idea that makes my brain hurt I was thinking we could do something like this.” Her magic reaches and grasps at the water around them, spraying it up in a large misty swathe in front of the sun and immediately causing a rainbow. Telekinesis brings a piece of ice to her palm, which she holds up to view the rainbow through - and then she closes her eyes and drops it into the icebox.

Opening her eyes with a smile, she shrugs helplessly at Alys. “If we don’t see the rainbow disappear from the ice, surely it’s still in there right?” It’s just a different kind of ~magic~.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
{RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 12-30-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-01-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 10:26 PM