a big black dong in the sky [OPEN]
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's not what it looks like
Ianto had no problem lingering behind Roana, appreciative for the confirmation that she would offer protection should he need it. Still, he couldn't help but seem bemused by the easy conversation between captain and assassin, and the fox buried his hands in his pockets so they could speak freely. He arched an eyebrow at the sight of a fucking unicorn, though admittedly it was hardly the strangest thing he had seen since he'd been dropped into the woods.

Oh, but then Ashe was talking about all of them heading into the Hollowed Grounds, and Ianto had already noped out in his mind before she finished her sentence. With a roguish little bow, he shook his head in polite decline. Helping Roana was one thing, and perhaps if it hadn't been the Assassin in Blue offering to accompany them, he'd have considered it.

Unfortunately, it was. And he was having no part of it. "You ought to go back," he murmured to Roana. "Get your bearings. My place is here in the forest. If you need me, just come out and call me, okay?" He made no explanation about just how that would work, but... well, nothing entirely made sense here, did it?

Messages In This Thread
a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-05-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-05-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-06-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-13-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-14-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-21-2019, 09:17 AM