are there still beautiful things?
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Sohalia wished she could maintain her composure, that she could thrive under pressure, but at the moment, she felt like it was all she could do not to let the current drag her under. Still, as Koa strode over to her, she repeated her own internal mantra: I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry. She returned the hug, burying her face in his chest for a moment, the only slip of her composure she would allow. His arms around her made her feel safe and protected, however briefly, and she managed to smile up at him when he stepped away.

Even if it didn't quite reach her exhausted eyes.

Her gaze flickered to the contingent of soldiers behind him and back. "Torchline," she said. "I don't know how much help I'll be, but with the meteor that close..." Her brow furrowed. She only hoped there was a Torchline left for her to help.

She shook herself, crossing an arm over her chest to grasp the opposite elbow. There was a beat of silence as she searched Koa's face. There was so much she wanted to say, so much she wanted to tell him. But Jude's cruel words whispered desperate in her mind, and for the first time, she felt herself withdraw.

"Look, be careful, okay?" she said, worry clear in her face, tightening her grip on her arm to keep from reaching for him. "We don't know anything about what's happening out there."
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
are there still beautiful things? - by Sohalia - 01-01-2024, 06:10 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-01-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Sohalia - 01-01-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-01-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-02-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-10-2024, 06:14 PM