are there still beautiful things?
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
When Koa reached up to grip her shoulders, Soh was damned if her traitorous body didn’t lean into his touch. It was just so… nice, the affection, is that indeed was what it was. She didn’t realize how much she missed it in the wake of the breakup and its aftermath. Once she’d been flustered by the slightest touch, but now… Now she craved it.

Maybe that was part of what Jude had meant when he called her desperate.

Soh shoved the boy from her mind. He’d made his thoughts on her crystal clear. Low, on the other hand…

The Heart lifted her free hand to lay in on one of Koa’s where it gripped her shoulder. ”I can’t stay here,” she said gently. ”Not if there’s something I could do to help.” Even if she didn’t know what that was yet. She had no special powers other than determination, but it was that stubbornness that drove her on. She had to do something.

”Stormbreak will be fine,” she whispered, but were they really talking about the city? The girl looked away to hide the longing that suddenly appeared in her eyes. Koa would be fine without her. Hell, he’d probably be better off. Her fingers tightened on his and she swallowed hard. ”It would… move on.”
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
are there still beautiful things? - by Sohalia - 01-01-2024, 06:10 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-01-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-01-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-02-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: are there still beautiful things? - by Koa - 01-10-2024, 06:14 PM