{se} step up when you call
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you
In her final hours in Halo, Hotaru rolls up her sleeves and sets to work doggedly repairing and coordinating aid. She hasn't slept much since the meteor hit. She doesn't particularly care. With Flora safe and accounted for, she tries to assuage her guilt by pulling more than her weight around Halo in the aftermath as if trying to prove to herself that distance and citizenship mean nothing, and that she will always be here to help. Though Deimos' letter had mended the rift in her heart, the accusations in her head had taken on her own voice, and now she can't stop doubting herself.

While the infirmary is being repaired and until the Palace is fully outfitted, the Academy can easily host any stragglers from outside the Citadel who may have lost their homes - if not their lives. With Evie manning the infirmary efforts, Hotaru is outside the Academy clearing away debris into a pile and helping to guide people inside, answering any questions thrown her way despite the multitude of students on standby helping citizens get sorted in rooms. The split focus does nothing to slow her down, utilizing strength and magic alike to get everything sorted as quickly as possible.
I used to sing about being free
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-01-2024, 09:45 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-02-2024, 12:15 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-02-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-14-2024, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-15-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 10:35 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-22-2024, 11:02 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 02-07-2024, 07:34 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 02-07-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 02-18-2024, 01:32 AM