{se} tearing down hell's door
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I'm made of dead man's money, you can see it in my smile
No lack of skyport will stop Hotaru from getting to her daughter. She doesn't even remain in King's End long enough to receive Flora's letter. As soon as the meteor lands, she's already gone.

She flies harder than she ever has, traumatized by reminders of a similar flight just before the birth of the twins. It still takes time - too much time. She doesn’t rest, and it’s still not enough, and by the time she makes it to Torchline her stamina is at its limit.

The devastation is immense with an aerial view, and panic grips her heart the whole way down. Harried survivors and coordinators are shoved past and through, cutting a swathe through the madness to her daughter’s door. It will be mad for days, weeks, seasons, and yet Hotaru could not care less for their grief.

Sweeping inside, Hotaru abandons the door half-open, hair a windswept mess and static sparking up her arms as she visually sweeps the house. "Flora?! Flora, where are you?!" She runs to each doorframe, sweeping through the house like a hurricane, ready to abandon the place and head for the skies to find her daughter one way or another if she isn’t here.
Watch the fire rise, burning through my paper skin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 01:19 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-06-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:45 AM