everything is wrong
Open
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
It seemed another age that a grumpy courier had joined Alys at her table in this very establishment, questioned her cards and her abilities, and subsequently become one of her dearest friends. That man was now her partner, and when a figure plopped into a chair across from her, Alys couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness that it was a stranger and not Tal.

Still, she'd been subjected to people who were... skeptical about her gifts before, though few were as grumpy about it as this man seemed to be, so although his countenance was rather rude and intruding, the seer merely put on a neutral face and shrugged. "I prefer 'seer,'" she told him mildly, sweeping her cards off the table and into a silken bag kept for just that purpose. "Telling the future is... a challenge, at best."

Not that the stranger would likely care, not when he seemed more interested in whatever was going on in the kitchens than sharing a table with Alys. She didn't mind, truly; any other day, and she might have simply gathered her belongings and moved to a new table, where she didn't have to interact with someone so seemingly dismissive of her talents. Today, though, she was tired, and moving seemed like more trouble than it was worth, so she resigned herself to simply sharing the table.

Maybe it would work out alright, in the end.
sometimes i think all i'm ever doing is
trying to convince myself i'm alive
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
everything is wrong - by Alys - 01-02-2024, 01:11 AM
RE: everything is wrong - by Michael - 01-06-2024, 01:28 AM
RE: everything is wrong - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 03:26 AM