[se] run for the shallows
Alys
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
"Is it really safe anywhere, these days?" Alys countered drily, then shook her head. "I was looking for healing herbs. I can heal with magic now, but... relying on just one method of healing seems shortsighted." She shrugged. Besides, she'd come prepared... although she was painfully aware that her preparations would have been nothing next to, say, a voidshade ursur. Still, she couldn't help but gesture to the bow and daggers. "I did at least bring weapons, and I have my magic."

But she couldn't blame Noah for worrying about her - about them all - and she wondered who was watching his back. Not, of course, that he really needed it. He was just as capable as Deimos, in that regard. Maybe even more so, as a demigod. Did it ever get lonely, being so powerful? Surely not - Noah had his family, and Deimos had Evie, and they both had friends who would rally around them as needed, herself included. Would they hate her, she wondered, when she left?

"What about you? Just checking on the lodge?"
funny how it all works out in the end
you dance with the devil and you lose your head
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
[se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-02-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-04-2024, 04:50 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-05-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 03:14 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-09-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-12-2024, 03:23 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-13-2024, 06:30 PM