[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Aoife was asleep inside, and Remi stood silently outside. Hands on his hips, he looked up at the tattered remainder of the flags he'd created not so long ago for Ronin. It all seemed so hopelessly pointless now, but though they were in tatters, the alchemist couldn't bring himself to remove them.

But he couldn't bring himself to fix them either.

And so he stood, one arm wrapped around the other as he stared forlornly but with clear eyes up at the flapping fabric. "You would probably tell me I was an idiot for even making them, if you could see them like this." Remi said softly to himself, hearing the guildmaster's voice in his ears and feeling the ringing of his laughter resounding within his soul. "I blame you for making me so sentimental. Or perhaps it is simply the loss of sleep, mm?"

Chuckling wearily at himself, Remi shook his head, and, taking a breath, he reached up to begin to remove the flags.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 12:55 AM