[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

"What?" Remi gasped, horrified. "But...why?" He asked, an unhappy twist of grief on his lips. "I am so sorry you had to endure that." He added belatedly, sounding a bit guilty that it hadn't been his initial reaction.

Biting the inside of his cheek hard at the worry and concern in Sam's voice and writ clearly on his face, Remi parted his lips as if to say something, winced, and then remained silent. His brows knitted themselves into a line of despair as he inwardly wrestled with what he ought to do and say. He couldn't remember the time he had promised Sam that he'd never again lie to him or only tell him half truths, but even without that memory the alchemist was hesitant to mislead this man, this now-stranger once so much more.

"You went to the Voice. She removed some of your memories." Remi said, the vagueness of his statement making him inwardly flinch, his stomach rolling unhappily. "The same happened to me, though with Ludo and not the Voice." He continued quickly, hoping that Sam would latch onto this latter bit. 'It can be quite disorienting even if you are unaware that anything has happened. Wholes in your mind where you did not even know there was anything missing." Pausing, he offered the bookmaker a sympathetic smile despite how his cheeks were subtly flushing.

"It will pass though. Things will settle."

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 08:31 PM