[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Sam's response rang cavalier in his ears. Like icewater poured into the cockles of his heart and then frozen so that the expansion would force it apart just that much more. I suppose that makes sense. But it didn't. It absolutely didn't, and though Remi wanted to turn, wanting to scream for all he was worth that no, it did not make sense that Sam threw away all they had together because of one angry afternoon. It did not make sense that Sam would turn to the thing that he had seen first hand just how terrible and excruciating and hurtful it was, and that he would nonetheless choose it. But as much as he wanted to scream these things, to shake Sam for being so calm and fine, he was not actually the Sam that Remi had any right to be upset with.

He was not the Sam with the answers.

But now it was time for Remi to answer, and so, tugging his eyes away from the window, his soul fragile and naked, his heart ragged and broken, he answered in a word, unsure if he was telling the truth.

"—no—"

His accent hugged the curve of the word, his lips soggy with the withheld whimper that desperately wanted to break free, his eyes shiny with the memory of what would never be.

Not after what you did.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 09:49 PM