come and get some
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She rises from her slumber to a sky hazed with violet, to the roar of a storm in her ears and the departing wings of a dragon overhead. Humming an indulgent, mewling sound at the back of her throat and stretching her long, blood-caked limbs, she rests here for a moment or so, enjoying the smell of copper and the taste of crimson on her lips. Only when she feels it again - a thrumming call, like a heartbeat - in the porous ground, does she shift and move.

"I knew I felt you here somewhere," she whispers, rolling to her feet, all feline grace and buxom curves as she scales the strange rock and its writhing flora. Once the pulse beneath her feet grows strong enough that she can almost feel it in her toes, she drops to her knees and begins to rip at the terrain with bare hands, as if digging for something.

And when she finds what she's looking for, she grabs it - a hand - and begins to draw him out of the rubble.
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
come and get some - by Dahlia - 01-02-2024, 08:16 PM
RE: come and get some - by Pierce - 01-02-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: come and get some - by Dahlia - 01-02-2024, 09:06 PM
RE: come and get some - by Pierce - 01-02-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: come and get some - by Dahlia - 01-12-2024, 03:29 PM
RE: come and get some - by Pierce - 01-12-2024, 09:07 PM
RE: come and get some - by Dahlia - 01-16-2024, 01:35 PM