[SE] Net worth
Open
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
And Maeve, for what it was worth, did not look like she used to when wandering the streets of Torchline. No where near as done up. No where near as elaborate as she used to dress. Instead she was in a simple linen dress, cap sleeves fluttering in the slight breeze as her waves were lifted with it as well. Offering a gentle smile to the girl, Maeve let out a contemplative hum, "That is rather unfortunate..." She murmured, coming to a stop a few feet away from the Ancient, head tilting to the side in consideration. "If you're headed back to town I'd be happy to give you a few things. I have some extra fabric, too." She often crafted her own clothes, choosing to upcycle or make things from scratch, especially now that she lived in the Grounds.

While the Nightshade had a fairly elaborate closet still, she had tucked away majority of her more eccentric pieces in favor of things that would allow her to blend in more easily. Not that she was too successful at that as it was.

Surprised by the concern in the other's voice and the warning to be careful, Maeve couldn't stop her brows from lifting towards her hairline. "Oh, yes.. Quite alright. I'm used to the heat of Torchline. This isn't much different." She replied with a soft laugh, waving a pale hand in dismissal.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-02-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Cordelia - 01-03-2024, 01:10 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-03-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maeve - 01-08-2024, 09:46 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM