[SE] Net worth
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
I'll drown eventually so don't save me
The offer to give her clothes was not unexpected, but unwelcome all the same. It may be useless pride, but she held on to it precisely because it was the only thing she had left.

"Thank you for the offer," she replied, not even pausing to think it over, "but what I have is serviceable. It doesn't matter if they look good or not." As long as they covered what they should, and kept her warm enough, that was all that mattered. All the better if it meant she didn't have to accept charity.

Looking the woman up and down, she nodded acceptance of the claim and turned back to the pile of scraps. Finding a few pieces large enough for a child's tunic, Maea began to lay them out onto the bone white surface of the bridge.
"I see. Have you heard anything from there lately? I talked to a merman a while ago, he said the place had been wrecked hard by the falling moon. You got family there still? Friends?" Talking as she worked, a sharp knife did a decent job of cutting out basic shapes from the cloth. Clearly Maea was no tailor, but putting two pieces of fabric together wasn't exactly arcane science.
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-02-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Cordelia - 01-03-2024, 01:10 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-03-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maeve - 01-08-2024, 09:46 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM