{SE} webs from all the spiders
Open!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There were very few things that got past Maeve. Someone sneaking in wasn't in the category of 'goes unnoticed'. The Nightshade, even before the war, was never caught off guard. Especially not now.

Michael wasn't the only one who was paranoid these days.

She barely has time to register who decided it would be smart to sneak up on her when another void affected cellar spider appears, going after the intruder who has enough of a mind to kick a table in its way. The Nightshade bares her teeth in a snarl, fire whip snapping out with a near deafening crack, igniting the creature in a burst of flames. Sensing her fear and trepidation, Aidon swoops into the doorway, black lips curling to bare his fangs in a near mirror of his bonded's own snarl.

Maeve doesn't even give the command. She doesn't have to. Her fear too strong and palpable to be thinking clearly thanks to the combination of spiders and intruder alike. The Nightshade poises her whip to strike, but Aidon is there already, pouncing on the man with a growl. Fire already sparking in his throat, the heat nearly unbearable this close to his face, preparing to release it at his bonded's command.

The threat of the spiders isn't nearly as pressing, the ones having seen their friends reach a fiery demise, deciding that they weren't interested in meeting the same fate just yet and skittering off to hide in the dark for the time being.

The Nightshade appears above Michael, jade eyes narrowed into angry slits, fist holding onto her whip in a white knuckled grip as she stares down at him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She hisses, five seconds from pressing a dagger to his throat, but Aidon seems to have it covered with the way his large claws are planted on his chest and pricking at the exposed skin above the collar of his shirt. Completely ignoring his first question, refusing to give this stranger a single fucking answer as her heart pounded behind her ribs.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up

Messages In This Thread
{SE} webs from all the spiders - by Maeve - 01-03-2024, 01:50 AM
RE: {SE} webs from all the spiders - by Michael - 01-08-2024, 03:27 AM
RE: {SE} webs from all the spiders - by Maeve - 01-08-2024, 10:46 PM
RE: {SE} webs from all the spiders - by Michael - 01-09-2024, 09:25 PM