Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Does it? That's a shame. You'd broken the habit by the time this whole mess started," Ianto assured him, winking and seeming all too comfortable in the conversation, even though there was far, far too much distance between him and the alchemist at present. "Oh? Don't tell me that you and Loren have gotten married or something," he said, unable not to sound just a little bitter about it all.

But then a vine leapt from the ground and Ianto let out a yelp, stumbling back only to be held fast by the plant. "You do magic now? I... I mean, that's great and all, but could you get it to let me go? Most things in the forest are weird enough without you helpin'." He chuckled.

Unfortunately, he didn't have much of an answer for his friend, Ianto shaking his head and glancing away. "I don't know. I just... I woke up alone, in this place. I searched for anyone I could, but the forest kept turnin' me around and spittin' me back out. I thought I was goin' mad, here."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 06:43 PM