we caught onto something
Open!
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I know I'm asking too much
And I know I'm taking control
Sometimes, Sohalia liked to challenge herself by going into the Silk Houses, just to prove that she could do so and make it out unscathed. Of course, she never went unarmed, especially not these days - but just the act of going in and making it home without having been attacked or assaulted made her feel just a bit braver, just a bit safer, like maybe her city was better under her leadership than it used to be.

She hadn't braved the brothels since that night she'd danced with Ellyra, but she had found that she had a certain soft spot for the White Hart, which had some of the best drinks she'd ever had. Besides, being out at a bar - even when she often went by herself - was less lonely that staying at home all alone. What was it that Ellyra had told her? That people craved power - craved her.

Soh had yet to determine if that was a good or bad thing.

But she kept coming out, if only for a temporary reprieve from the insanity of the world beyond the White Hart's walls - a world where she was somebody and was expected to act accordingly. She never got quite as drunk as she had that night at Molly's, thank the gods, but she still enjoyed the warm bliss that enveloped her after a few drinks. Just now, she was two tequila sunrises in and nearly ready for a third, and she had to admit that she should probably stop after that. She would do no one any good if she made herself into a fool, especially not where everyone could see her.
But a heart that's not worth breaking
Isn't worth much, not at all
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
we caught onto something - by Sohalia - 01-09-2024, 03:54 AM
RE: we caught onto something - by Maea - 01-09-2024, 06:23 AM