[se] ready for the strike of a match
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

I know it's hard to abandon your path
Noah paused in his building of first aid boxes. ”If I acted like I didn’t care when it’s my job to care, and someone told me that, I’d pay attention.” He remembered that they both had removed leaders for such carelessness and blatant disregard. It burned in Noah’s chest, the ire and disgust of it all. ”I lived in the Grounds for some seasons, Deimos. I do know about that region currently.” Was all he gave in response to what Danta had done — the minimal, self-focused things he had done.

”Let’s be done with this.” Noah did not feel as if Deimos was listening to him, hearing him, understanding him. He felt his friend was only stuck on Danta’s side of things. ”You weren’t there, Deimos. You can continue to lecture me about how I’m not allowed to argue or have genuine emotions and frustrations, but then I think you should grab each and every member of your region—“ Noah’s natural region, his home, his love, ”—who has ever had a disagreement with someone from another land.”

Noah finished his last first aid box, placed it back in Deimos’ sled, and called upon his companion to accompany him home.

FIN
When this is all that you have

Messages In This Thread
[se] ready for the strike of a match - by Deimos - 01-10-2024, 01:35 PM
RE: [se] ready for the strike of a match - by Noah - 02-22-2024, 01:51 PM